Formation Media are a cutting edge digital marketing agency with a European reach.
We’re a collective of sharpened experts in storytelling and user experience – living and breathing those skills into everything we do.
We develop brilliant digital projects for our clients – to include UX, website design and development, branding, graphic design, marketing and software platforms.
Our current client base is widespread – from massive engineering corporates and healthcare conglomerates to upcoming retail front runners and luxury home furnishings.
We’re a proud bunch – and are always on the lookout for the next potential digital industry gold medalist to join the team, helping us and our clients reach new heights
Our genius team of studio creatives are looking for a Front-End Web Developer to join the ranks – the successful candidate will be:
- Supporting an exciting portfolio of commercial and e-commerce website builds, supported by a team of highly experienced UX and back-end developers.
- Working on new software and web development projects using a range of coding languages including PHP and SQL to provide excellent products for our clients
Who are you?
Firstly, you’ll be a great person and a team player; we want people with a go-getter attitude, some common sense, a lot of gusto and drive. We are far from a team of passengers!
Being able to juggle (albeit not literally) is essential as you’ll be handling a dynamic and fast-moving workload from a range of client backgrounds.
Ideally, you’ll be a slick web developer with some under your belt; a superstar coder, nifty with HTML & CSS, you’ll have great people skills, a penchant for learning and a passion for anything techy.
You’ll be confident working a varied portfolio and be able to appropriately manage expectations, collaborating with the account managers to surpass clients’ needs.
What are you waiting for?
Wanting to progress your career, and genuinely join one of the best design and development teams in the Midlands, get in touch and join us…
- 2 years + commercial front end development experience
- Extensive WordPress knowledge
- CSS pre-processor (Sass/Less)
- Demonstratable portfolio of work (Github link preferred)
- Strong communication skills.
- Team player
- Version Control (Git)
- Server administration (Cpanel/Plesk)
- Knowledge of front end frameworks (React/Vue/Angular)
- E-commerce platform experience (Prestashop/Magento 2)