Is your company thinking of going through a rebrand? At Formation we’re proven experts at carrying out rebrands for a variety of businesses, regardless of sector – why not check out a few examples we’ve done for Prime Facility Services and Parsons?. We’ve carried out slick and coherent rebrands for clients in industries such as facilities, chemical solutions, engineering, food and drink, charities, and more.
We understand the decision to undertake a rebrand is huge – it affects your whole company image and impacts staff too. With our expert marketing, design and development team, we’ll ensure a solution and branding that marries perfectly with the ideals of your company.
We’ve drafted up our essential insights into three stages:
Stage 1 – Research
Who are you and what are you about? This stage is primarily for our team to get to grips with your company identity – it’s important we understand your core values, as well as your amazing products and services. This stage could include:
- Collaboration between the Formation team and the client to get to understand each other better, and become more familiar with products, services, and company values.
- Workshopping with employees to get an insight into what it’s like to work for the company and how they feel about the current branding.
- Honest conversations with existing clients to get their insights on your products and services offered. Objectivity is key!
The more research and information we have, the better placed we are to launch a smooth rebranding. We’ll also collate all the data we extract and report it back to you, giving you great internal and external insights.
Stage 2 – Creative
This is where the magic happens. Our teams mind map the research and data gathered, translating this into brilliant designs and imagery. At this stage, we’ll be creating:
- Colour palettes and schemes that we feel reflect your company values and services.
- Initial logos and font choices
- New names and straplines
Some rebrands won’t require these options, and some will require more. We’ll work to accommodate your needs for a rebrand. We’ll continue this dialogue until we get a result you’re happy with, no matter how long it takes.
Stage 3 – Rollout
So, you’ve got your shiny new branding in hand and you can’t wait to get your company updated into the new scheme. With all the designs confirmed and signed off by our studio and you, we’re now ready to get the last few things in place. That means:
- Supplying you with the final logos in various image formats (JPG, PNG, etc) for use on your own documents and websites.
- Providing you with a professional, industry-level brand guidelines document (including specific fonts, colours, and colour combination options).
- Any other agreed-upon images (social media banners and images, website headers etc).
Each rebrand often needs different types of images and options, so this is tailored to you early on to ensure you are delivered exactly what you need at the end of the rebrand process.
Options and Extras
No two rebrands have the same needs or requirements, and our marketing team can talk you through all the different options, including any extras or additions you’d like. This often includes things like:
- Brochures or catalogues
- New websites
- New social media profiles
- Business cards
- Business signage
- Promotional items (such as cups, coasters, pens)
Our team are experienced with print media as well as digital designs so anything physical that needs producing is not a problem at all for us.
If you’re thinking of a rebrand, contact the Formation team to see how we can help you realise it with our expert knowledge, experience and skills: https://formationmedia.co.uk/