Case Study: Houghton International
With our established footprint in the engineering sector, we were delighted to receive a referral from another client to Houghton, a world-leading oil and lubricant supplier to many engineering industries. Formation fully supported Houghton with the launch of their new Customer Solutions Centre (their UK headquarters), using our expertise in marketing, graphic and web design to produce a fantastic outcome for all.
Working on the complete event management for the opening of the new Houghton Customer Solutions Centre, Formation were central to promoting the event, held at Old Trafford, getting all signage ready, as well as producing a new website and marketing materials. Overall, we produced:
- Interior signage – wall graphics, directional signs, reception branding, window and door frosted graphics, digital wallpapers.
- Exterior signage – main building signs, directional signage, site building signs
- The marketing and strategy behind the entire event, including printed invitations, email invitations as well as digital / social media promotion
- Branded merchandise
- Six corporate presentations
- Name badges – handed out to guests at the launch event
- Houghton CSC website – fully designed and coded by Formation
- Exhibition stands and pull up banners
Refreshed corporate image and new website
Key to all of this was the refreshed and strengthened corporate branding that Formation produced for Houghton. We built on their existing branding, giving it a much stronger, more modern look to solidify the launch of the new state-of-the-art headquarters. Being fully involved in the organisation of the Customer Solutions Centre launch event was also a huge part of our role, with the website, guest list, and email marketing promotion all carried out by the Formation team.